How To Check Your Data Usage:
- Here are the steps to set up your router to track your data usage:
- Make sure you are connected to your Router
- Open up a browser using Chrome, Firefox, etc
- Type in the following to the URL of the web browser: 192.168.100.1
- Enter the password to the modem the default password is: admin ( all lower case)
- You will be on the main page. Look in the lower left-hand corner orange box that says statistics. CLICK ON IT. Daily Reset enter 23:59
- Daily Reset Time Management – Enable
- Click Apply to the right Clear Data Day per Month: 18th (for Rural plan) 1st for the Urban Plan
- Click Apply to the right of it.
- Data Management – Enable
- Data Type: Data
- Below Data, Type click the first paper/pencil icon
- Change the dropbox to GB then click the green checkmark.
- Click on the next paper/pencil icon and put 95%
- Click the green checkmark
- Click on the last paper/pencil icon
- Put 200 and switch to GB then click the green checkmark.
- Click Apply Below. Scroll up and click on the left-back arrow button to go back to the main screen and you can see the Pie Chart for the Data Tracker. (Use 200 GB is recommended here)
- Make sure you are connected to the routers wifi connection – (log in info is on the bottom of the router.)
- Open a browser like google chrome or firefox
- Enter Ip Address and password on the bottom of the router
- On the main Gui page – go to Status -then Basic – LTE Status – Sent /Received – total LTE usage counter from when the device was reset.